Muzik Streets
CFC ROUND 2: GIYAZ vs TOYBEAN - Clash for Cash (Season 1) Tournament Discussions on The Streets

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

CFC ROUND 2: GIYAZ vs TOYBEAN

Comments

• GIYAZGIYAZ DeliriumO.Y.G.
    When is the Deadline? @LooN
    Hi @LooN and @Toybean. Pls y'all should postpone this bout till tomorrow, I'm very busy now! If you check, I've not been active on Nairaland or anywhere else!! I don't have time to script and I'm so so sorry! But pls postpone the battle till tomorrow, imma make sure I make out time to write for this battle. I never thought I'd be the one dulling this tourney for one moment. . . But na "Condition make crayfish bend"
    And I'm very sorry. Consider my pleas and postpone the bout pls. Thanks
  • @Giyazz.    I'm the better slayer/ and giyazz best kneel..and offer prayers/ or I'll 'pluck out his eyes.'..and bring techs to blaze ya/...bullets ll' leave Giyazz leave 'blind'...that you'd almost think...he was the 'Manchester player'/

He claims celeb...but he was born a fart/ and he's no different...from a jock and tard/ I mean I googled his name...and Google said....-who the fuck is that?/

I'm subzero here...and I'm icing this nerd/ I'll snatch his life and he dead/ he claims a lyrical giant?...well I'll slice his neck/..cos the only thing...that's  big about G....is the size of his head/

I'll prey on this dead turd/ravage his dentures/ These are 'Colonial' bars...that'll place him in dirt, mud/ And i won't rest.. till Giyazz and his family....are 'Slaves' to my methods/

I'm  named the greatest...when they rank our frees/ I'll spank this gee/and if giyazz tryna oppose...I'll crank his spleen/ and kill him on a 'GTB counter'.....for tryna 'bank' on me!!/

Giyazz lacks wit...such an ass and dumb twit/ a retard and numb whiz/
    I mean...he jerked his 'Collar' thrice....and hoped to pass a 'pop' quiz/

In this race we run...I'll finish first/ and extinguish vets/ I'm smarter than Einstein... But giyazz?...is just a brutish pet/ 
    I mean...he's the type to bring 4-figure table.... to an English Test/ 

I don't fear this minion/ cos I have rep and dominion/ and even his fans...cheer me in stadiums/ if he needs ventilation?.... Then i'll Leave  holes his skull....just to air his cranium/

These bars i spill will scorch ya ass, gay/ so it's best you duck cos G's on rampage/
    But since you've chosen to trouble ma space/ you're going down for real like french-kissing Jyoti Amge!!!

Your ugly face will shrink and burn/ when my pen 'produce' flames to sting and hurt/ . . . .this wack fool couldn't have 'seminal rhymes' if he laced his ffucking ink with sperm!!

What you see as prodigal bores fast!/ it's just too 'funny' you kinda force raps/ that are not logical or smart/ so I "throw this joke in the wind'. . .like a comical forcast!

I'll instill fear in Toy boy/ it's Giyasara, refer to your god!/ 'fore i 'pound Bean' so bad they'll think I'm preparing moi moi!!

He thinks he a boss?/ I'll trig my 9 and dead the bbitch with a shot/
    Clips in him cos weaklings stay dumb/ so it's no sexual intercourse when i put this prick in a box!!!

Bitch I'm hailed as great, i should be spittin' with Jigga/ cos G's don't rate Toy, they kickin' his bitch ass /
    Loud boos when he spits, spillin' em fillers/ they scream ffuck Akon and D'Banj we ain't Feeling this Nigga!!!

Toybean is gay!

he's bent on mating men/ he wack and black, he nothing like Eminem/ 
    Plus he's a broke rap-bum with a lame album. . . who thought braiding his hair could make him go platinum!!!

(Plaiting 'em)

But if the pig is gloating/ coz he feels he's dopey/ my axe will be quick to split the bro's spleen/ and I'll start eating up 'bean' like I'm in need of 'protein'!!

I'mma update my fanpage/ after I knock the wack ape/
    Cos I dig computer age/ but the only time he's ever seen A PC was in Buhari's Campaign!!!

You'll get no votes, you're past the polls/ no hope, bitch you have to go!/ coz right now your 'jokes couldn't be sick' if you ffucking 'laughed in cold!!!!!'
  • Kr0neKr0ne Lagos, Nigeria O.Y.G.
    Opener - Tie

Rhymes - Toybean (was more consistent)

Flow - Giyaz

Metaphors - Tie (both had some decent metaphors, can't separate it)

Punchlines - Giyaz (But if the pig is gloating/ coz he feels he's dopey/ my axe will be quick to split the bro's spleen/ and I'll start eating up 'bean' like I'm in need of 'protein'!!

I'll
    instill fear in Toy boy/ it's Giyasara, refer to your god!/ 'fore i
    'pound Bean' so bad they'll think I'm preparing moi moi!!
    )

Wordplay - Nil (that plaiting em is forced)

Personals - Nil

Closer - Tie (I like both)

Mvgt - Giyaz

Meanwhile, it seems Toy's bars ain't complete

• Aoc - nill,
    Punch - giyaz
    Mvgt - giyaz

I had problems with my account,This battle was annoying
  • Opener- tie
    personals- none
    rhymes- toybean( he had better multies and less fillers)
    flow- toybean( giyazz stretched in between verses)
    punchlines- tie
    similes/metaphors- tie
    closer- tie 

MVGT - TOYBEAN !!
  • ThaTha AbujaO.Y.G.
    Tf is base saying? This battle is annoying? That must be an Hyperbole!
  • LooNLooN DXB O.G.
    Based on the Judges decisions and vote count, @Giyaz wins this.
    On to the Finals.